MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Monday, September 10, 2012

Knowing and Trusting


“Those who KNOW YOUR NAME will trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.”  Psalm 9:10

Help us to know your name, to understand your love, your gospel truth.  Once we understand your greatness and your faithfulness in the core of our beings, we will surely trust you more.  And as we trust you, your peace will calm our countenance, and we will radiate you presence.  Help us to look into your eyes and truly know your name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home